£25k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
A Health and Safety Officer is required to join a leading manufacturing organisation covering their site in Telford.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible for health and safety duties within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their strong culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business.
As Health and Safety Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Support H&S initiatives on site
- Risk Assessments
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Offer overall H&S Advice to the site
The ideal Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience of working within Manufacturing / Distribution is desirable
- Have a desire to develop a H&S career
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Officer is £25-30k + Benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity please follow the link to apply!