£38k - 43k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Officer based in Bolton.
The position is working within the HSE Department for a successful engineering company and the role will have a strong focus upon employee engagement towards Health and Safety. The role will involve leading the Health and Safety Function, and will require working with the senior leadership team on Health and Safety Projects.
This is a great opportunity to work with a flexible company who have a strong focus upon Health and Safety.
Health and Safety Officer – Bolton - £42,000 + Benefits – Engineering
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Carrying out operational Health and Safety duties and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on Health and Safety related matters
- Creating and implementing new Health and Safety initiatives onto the site
- Ensuring the leadership team are fully engaged and adhering to the company Health and Safety standard
- Driving best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture.
- Driving reduction of the accident rate across the site through rigorous application of safety management.
A salary between £38,000 and £42,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.