£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Officer– £40K-£45K depending on experience – Near Bedford, Bedfordshire–Specialised Engineering Organisation
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer in partnership with a highly successful, specialised Engineering organisation. The role will be based near Bedford, Bedfordshire with some travel to sites in London. Reporting to the Head of HSEQ this role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the HSE systems across the organisation, supporting the maintenance and continual improvement of the existing business management systems ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 and implementing new initiatives.
Why work for this company?
- Development - this company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand their knowledge within
- This individual will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role
- The company are incredibly well renowned with future development opportunities
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have 3+ years’ experience working within an HSE focussed role
- Have experience in auditing and devising improvement plans
- Have management systems experience in ISO 45001, ISO 14001 or ISO 9001
- Ideally, have multi-site experience
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk