£36k - 41k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor (Policy and Procedures) – West Yorkshire - FTC - £36,000 - £41,000 -12 months Pro Rata - 10% company pension match, company bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays, company car or car allowance
Are you a dedicated HSE Advisor looking for your next full-time contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor (Policies and Procedures) to join a leading organization based in West Yorkshire on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract in an office-based role, with occasional visits to sites throughout the Yorkshire region. This role will have a heavy focus on looking after the different safety management systems and documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a highly successful team, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor (Policies and Procedures) you will be responsible for:
- Conducting health and safety Management Systems audits and inspections.
- health and safety training
- Consult and analyse performance with the different business units across the wider company.
- Write and review health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance throughout the business.
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor (Policy and Procedures) will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within utilities, waste, infrastructure and construction, manufacturing or a similar background.
- Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
In return, the successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a 12-month FTC between £36,000-£41,000 plus extensive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today to express your interest.