£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Policy Advisor - £30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and fully expensed travel - Homebased
Principal People are delighted to be working exclusively with a national logistics and distribution organisation, looking to recruit a Health and Safety Policy Advisor.
The business is seeking a Health and Safety Policy Advisor to work in their main location in Reading on a permanent basis. The role offers the chance to work with many large clients and therefore an openness to infrequent travel is essential.
This reputable organisation seeks to represent the interests of its members whilst providing advice and guidance on all matters from the law to industry-leading health and safety guidance.
As the Health and Safety Policy Advisor you will be:
- Reacting to enquiries from constituent members and businesses
- Engaging with constituent members and organising/chairing events
- Project managing agreements between constituent members and third-party organisations
The ideal Health and Safety Policy Advisor will ideally have a background in health and safety, with strong knowledge of health and safety legislation and, ideally, experience in project management or contract management.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is an opportunity to establish yourself within a growing organisation with access to global health and safety businesses
- You will have excellent ability to work from home or choose flexible hours
- This is potentially an opportunity to work in a different arena in Health and Safety and to specialise into a more client facing role
As the Health and Safety Policy Advisor you will need :
- Experience and working knowledge of health and safety practices
- A NEBOSH National General Certificate as an absolute minimum
- Willingness to undertake occasional national travel, UK driving license required
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career. Please apply by contacting Jack Robinson on 01252 954 963 or at email@example.com