£55k - 60k per year
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Project Manager- £55k- £60k plus package based near Northwood, North-West London.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created Health and Safety Project Manager position to join a highly reputable and nationally recognised Civil Engineering and Utilities organisation. As a family run business they have excellent core values and offer exciting opportunities to progress within the organisation.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work collaboratively with a number of workstreams across the diverse Group. Reporting directly into the Health and Safety Director, the successful Health and Safety Project Manager will review, develop and enhance standards and business processes.
Based in an office near Northwood, North West London and travelling to multiple sites as required across the South East, the Health and Safety Project Manager will be involved in an array of projects and contracts.
Further responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership and working closely with the HSE Management system.
- Work closely with a number of workstreams to ensure actions are monitored and in line with suitable timeframes
- Identify and allocate appropriate resources to projects
- Deliver against programmes in a timely manner.
- Attend and lead regular meetings.
The successful Health and Safety Manager Project will hold:
- Experience within the Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction industries or similar.
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum.
- Prince 2 qualification or working towards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UK Driving License
In return the salary is £55-£60k + company car or car allowance + Travel expenses + pension scheme + 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Private Healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.