£35k - 45k per year
9 months ago
Health and Safety Risk Advisor – £40,000 to £45,000 + £4,000 Car Allowance – Midlands (Birmingham, Nottingham or Derby) with regional travel – Facilities Management within Education and Healthcare
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively engaged with a long-standing client within the Facilities Management (FM) industry.
The well established and continuously growing organisation have been in business for over 50 years, and have a large presence within the Educational and Healthcare sectors in particular.
The £100m+ business are looking to identify a regional Health and Safety Risk Advisor in the Midlands area (Birmingham, Nottingham or Derby) to oversee the safe delivery of Total Facilities Management (TFM) services to clients within a range of industry sectors, predominantly Education and Healthcare.
Therefore, if you are passionate about health and safety and have experience of advising safe practices particularly around; M&E, Building Fabrics & / or Engineering – this could be an exciting role for you!
The successful Health and Safety Risk Advisor will be responsible for:
- Operating from a company office closest to your home address (the company have offices all around the UK)
- Travelling around the Midlands area, visiting client sites
- Advising on the safe practices of the company’s employees, delivering soft FM services and hard FM services
- Liaising with direct company employees whilst also having a customer interface
- Conducting risk assessments, audits and ensuring that management systems are being implemented and followed
The ideal Health and Safety Risk Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Driving license and willingness to travel multi-site
- Experience of advising safety risks across some of the following areas; M&E, Building Fabrics, Engineering & property maintenance
The successful applicant will be offered a basic salary of £40,000 to £45,000 + £4,000 car allowance and an excellent benefits package.
If you feel this could be of interest to you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org