£22k - 27k per year
almost 2 years ago
A Health and Safety / Procurement Officer is required to join a specialist groundworks contractor based near to Newport. The position is to pay the successful candidate a salary of up to £27k + Bonus + Pension.
Reporting directly to the Director of the business, this is a role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to be part of a close-knit and down to earth team working predominantly an office-based, health and safety position also undertaking some procurement responsibilities. This is a niche business that prides themselves on their exceptional quality of service they deliver to clients and work with some of the industry’s largest construction businesses.
The appointed Health and Safety / Procurement Officer will be responsible for:
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- Accident Reporting
- Monitoring & Updating health & safety policies
- Involvement in Tender Submission Preparation
- Negotiating (if required) and ordering materials for site.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Experience within the construction industry (groundworks, drainage, Plant, Trenching is desirable but not essential)
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and engagement skills and be comfortable liaising at all levels of a business
In return the position is paying up to £27k + Bonus + Pension. If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!