£43k - 50k per year
over 2 years ago
Health and Safety Specialist - £43k- £50k plus package based in Leeds and covering sites across Yorkshire
A truly exceptional newly created position as a Health and Safety Specialist has arisen within a fast-growing multidiscipline organisation who hold an impeccable reputation and excellent core values. Offering extensive career progression and training opportunities, the Health and Safety Specialist will be heavily involved with the organisations diverse risk portfolio including Construction, Civil Engineering and Utilities environments.
An even split between office time and operational site visits across Yorkshire, the successful Health and Safety Specialist will work closely with and engage with the existing Health and Safety team while reporting into the Head of Safety.
Working on a multiple site basis across Yorkshire and working from an office based in Leeds, the successful Health and Safety Specialist will have an exceptional opportunity to further progress their career within an established business who hold Health and Safety at the highest regard.
The Health and Safety Specialist will be responsible for:
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Creating reports
- Accident and incident investigations
- Attending regular client and internal meetings
- Site visits
- Conduct Audits
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
- Implementing and assisting with companywide initiatives.
The successful Health and Safety Specialist will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent will be highly desirable
- Experience working within Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction
- A UK Driving license
- Strong CDM knowledge and experience.
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a range of experience across the Construction, Civil Engineering and Utilities industries.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Specialist will be entitled to £43,000 - £50,000, up to 20% pension, company car or car allowance, travel expenses, discretionary bonus and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com