£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Systems Specialist (6+ month fixed term contract) - £50k to £60k + Package – Engineering – Cambridge
Principal People are currently working with a niche engineering organisation based near to Cambridge.
The successful individual with be responsible for the business’ transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 and for the streamlining of health and safety policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for implementing a new management systems software that will enable to business to work more efficiently in terms of its health and safety management.
The successful Health and Safety Systems Specialist will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate qualification as a minimum
- Ideally hold experience of implementing ISO 45001 / transiting from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Have written HS&E specific Policies / Procedures
- Hold experience working within engineering / plant / heavy machinery / Civils / Construction environment’s or similar
- Hold experience working with management systems software
- Be an engaging, communicative individual able to liaise at any level of an organisation
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £50-60k + package.
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!