£45k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Team Leader – Near Adderbury - £45k to £50k pro rata + package – Full Time 3 Month FTC – Manufacturing
Principal People have been engaged exclusively by a leading global manufacturing organisation to identify a Health and Safety Team Leader to join their team. There is currently a permanent vacancy in the team and the organisation would like for someone to start as soon as possible. This is for a vacant position, so the right candidate will be open to taking on the permanent position following the initial contract.
Key Information about the organisation:
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their space. This organisation has an unparalleled culture, where everyone supports each other at all levels. It is a truly exciting time for the organisation as there is a lot of potential change to be implemented, which they currently seek. This organisation has an unparalleled culture where you will be encouraged to push for change.
You will be required to:
- Lead the 2 Quality Technicians
- Progress the organisation with regards to health and safety policies, procedures and culture
- Conduct site inspections
- Conduct incident and accident investigations
- Travel to the sister site when required
- Push for further positive change in the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Team Leader will:
- Be able to start within 1 weeks’ notice period
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equal as a minimum
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within lead health and safety role on a manufacturing site
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to take on a role where they will be heard and pushed to make change. The culture within this organisation is truly unparalleled in positivity.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Team Leader will be offered up to £50k pro rata.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/25086a.