£35k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Trainer to join a highly regarded national construction organisation that is well established and reputable in their market to cover remits throughout the South East UK. This role is to pay a salary of £35-45k + Car + Pension.
Reporting directly to the Training Manager, this position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Trainer who is looking to work within a company whom have been established for over fifty years and pride themselves on their impeccable services they deliver to clients. You will be delivering IOSH and UKATA accredited training courses to a range of construction industry clients ranging from smaller scale organisations to FTSE 100 businesses. Although there are a large number of pre-developed courses, the business looks for it’s training team to continually develop and improve these for their delivery.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Trainer you will
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate ideally Construction
- Have strong experience in a training role within occupational health and safety
- Ideally have experience within the construction sector
- Hold a relevant training/teaching qualification e.g PTLLS, CTLLS
- Hold a full UK driving license
If this role is of interest, please follow the link to apply!