£28k - 32k per year
7 months ago
I am currently seeking a new Health and Safety Trainer to join a well-established educational organisation based in Swansea.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role that allows you to engage with different individuals and organisations on a daily basis across multiple sites within the Swansea area. As one of four trainers you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to work within a variety of different organisations within different sectors that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Health and Safety.
As the Health and Safety Trainer your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver training and assessments across a range of courses ensuring schemes/records of work, assignment schedules, are appropriate to the syllabus content and awarding body standards.
- Ensure training and assessment strategies and materials are planned and accessible to meet the varied needs of all learners and employers.
- Teach, assess and monitor learner progress, including the setting of targets, maintaining records of work and achievement.
- Maintain records to facilitate the reporting of detailed information (for example, financial and quality) to line manager as required.
- Actively contribute to the course review process/development and implementation of actions leading to continuous improvement.
- Support learners with basic and/or essential skills and embed these into the learning programme where required.
The ideal Health and Safety Trainer will have:
- Level 4 qualification or equivalent in Health & Safety preferably NEBOSH Diploma
- NEBOSH General Certificate. (NEBOSH Construction, NEBOSH Environmental and NEBOSH Fire Risk are all highly desirable)
- Teaching and learning qualification e.g. PGCE (will consider applicants who have significant training experience who are willing to work towards a relevant training qualification)
- Outgoing individual that has an approachable personality and most importantly a solution focused practitioner
In return, the successful Health and Safety Trainer will be offered a salary of up to £33,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.