£40k per year
6 months ago
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Trainer to join a prestigious charitable organisation based from home with a head office in the midlands.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As one of two specialist Health and Safety Trainers you will be a significant part of an organisation who provides training, guidance and support to a range of different organisations within all industry sectors. You will have all the tools at your disposal to carry out excellence and will be pushed to breach the boundaries of how you educate those in need.
As the Health and Safety Trainer your responsibilities will include:
- To deliver occupational Health, Safety and Environmental training and consultancy services to the organisation’s standards.
- To ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others who may be affected by their activities.
- To provide other departments and colleagues with occupational health and safety advice.
- To identify, update and develop new products and services in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental training and consultancy.
The ideal Health and Safety Trainer will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent as a minimum (ideally holds a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety (NVQ level 5 / NCRQ Level 6 Diploma)
- IOSH Membership (CMIOSH Highly desirable)
- City and Guilds Training Qualification (essential but will consider individuals who hold tangible training qualifications and experience)
- Teaching qualification (preferred)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Trainer will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.