£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Are you a talented Health and Safety Trainer, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of practical application of health and safety training?
If so then you could be perfect for our client.
In the Health and Safety Trainer role you'll report to the Learning and Development Manager and will be primarily responsible for helping the company obtain accreditation for delivering IOSH & NEBOSH training courses and taking the lead within a centre-of-excellence style internal team to improve and increase awareness of safety risks and hazards to member of staff that will deliver services on behalf of clients.
Specific tasks include:
- Delivering training to members of staff in relation to health and safety
- Improving the culture of the business and the employees in relation to hazards and risks, and in turn improving the service offering that the company provide their customers
- Collaborating with the company's learning & development team and working closely with operations to ensure that training needs are recognised and focussing on the continuous improvement of employee learning
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's Hull training facility, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be considered for the Health and Safety Trainer role you will need to possess direct experience of practical application of health and safety.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess a NEBOSH Diploma and you will need to be willing to travel to Hull for at least 2 days of the week, working from home on the other days and be confident at being able to internally train members of staff, raising awareness of risks and hazards.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Health and Safety Trainer role is up to £35,000 per annum for the perfect candidate.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Annual leave
- Paid CPD and membership support
They've been around since 1884 and they are a national leading safety services and equipment business, employing over 1,000 staff and looking to increase their revenue by 60% in the next few years.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have an unparalleled reputation on the market
- Maintain a family-feel culture whilst enjoying a huge level of growth over the last 10 years
- Offer world-class customer service
Think that this Health and Safety Trainer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Health and Safety Trainer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Health and Safety Trainer, Health And Safety Training Consultant, Health and Safety Consultant, Health and Safety Advisor or as a Health and Safety Manager