£33k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Trainer to join a renowned and award-winning construction and facilities organisation whom are highly reputable in their market. This position is to be based in the Glasgow area covering remits across the UK when required but will initially be working solely from home due to the current Covid-19 situation. This is paying a salary of £33-38k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing organisation who work with a range of Blue-Chip clientele. They are looking for an ambitious, engaging, and driven individual to join their team and deliver numerous CITB accredited training amongst others across the business. They are looking for someone who is able to not only deliver, but also design and improve training packages in relation to health and safety for the company.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Trainer you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified as a minimum
- Hold an official training qualification
- Have industry experience within Construction / M+E / Hard Services / Refurbishment / Building Services / Installations
- Be a CITB accredited Trainer (Site Safety Plus)
- Has delivered IOSH accredited courses e.g IOSH Managing Safely
- Be happy to travel when required (Post COVID-19)
- Have designed and built lesson plans and courses
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to engage and work in a virtual capacity
This role is paying £33-38k (dependent upon experience) + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits. This is an urgent role, if you would like to register your interest for the role please follow the link to apply!