£40k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Trainer / Consultant – 40-45K – Stratford Upon Avon - Covering sites across the Midlands and one day in London per week.
Are you passionate about Health and Safety professional, looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Trainer / Consultant in partnership with an exceptional fast-growing business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health and Safety Trainer will be responsible for:
- Carrying Health and Safety Training for classes of up to 24
- Conducting Construction site audits and inspections
The ideal Health and Safety Trainer / Consultant will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to Health and safety Trainers / Consultant who are seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £40k-£45k (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Perk box
- Flexible working hours
- Expensed mileage at 45p for the first 10,000 miles then 25p a mile after
- A 3% Contribution pension
- 25 days annual leave
Essential requirements include:
- Hold experience carrying Health and Safety Training
- Hold a training qualification ideally PTTLS
- Knowledge of CDM 2015
- Carried out site inspection within a Construction environment
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org