£35k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Training Manager - Logistics – up to 40,000 per annum + Car Allowance, Private Medical and 25 days holiday
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly rewarding and varied role for a Health and Safety Training Manager to join a very successful logistics organisation, covering the Midlands to the South of the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate an incredible opportunity to develop their own skillset and others through working in a fast paced, high energy environment. You will be responsible for the health and safety training across a wide remit, helping a multitude of clients develop their understanding and engagement in health and safety. You will have the chance to work with a variation of people and really encourage their pro-active behaviours towards health and safety, whilst being a part of dynamic and forward-thinking company.
The successful Health and Safety Training Manager will report directly to the Head of HSEQ Training, who he himself has progressed quickly through the success and development of the team!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing training using a range of teaching methods.
- Writing and developing high quality training courses which meet the organisations standards.
- Reviewing the training which is currently on offer and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Identifying opportunities to increase the training offered.
- Liaising with management on training and address any concerns and/or report feedback to utilise in the future.
The successful Health and Safety Training Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Ideally a formal training qualification i.e. CTLLS, BTEC award in Education and Training (L4) or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Have previous experience of working within a health and safety training role and be able to show tangible evidence of this.
- The ability to create high-quality training material and deliver this in an engaging way.
With the opportunity to make an impact from day one and to gain unlimited training and development, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.