£40k - 45k per year
8 months ago
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Training Manager to join one of the world’s leading Charitable Health and Safety organisations based in London on a 9-month fixed term contract that has a very high chance of going permanent.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As one of the specialist Health and Safety Trainers you will be a significant part of an organisation who provides training to a range of different organisations both within the UK and outside should you be keen to make travel part of your role. You will have all the tools at your disposal to carry out excellence and will be pushed to breach the boundaries of how you educate those in need.
As the Health and Safety Trainer your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the development of new training programmes.
- Liaising with subject matter experts over the development of new training programmes.
- Developing training materials that meet the needs of tutors and learners.
- Ensuring that training programmes and materials remain technically up to date.
- Ensuring training programmes meet the requirements of accrediting bodies.
- Continuously enhancing training programmes through educational and technological innovation.
The ideal Health and Safety Trainer will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Ideally holds a Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety / NVQ level 5 / NCRQ Level 6 Diploma)
- IOSH Membership (CMIOSH Highly desirable)
- Three Years Health and Safety Management experience
- Experience of delivering health and safety training courses (will consider individuals with significant training / teaching experience that can be upskilled within the role.
- Experience of delivering IOSH and/or NEBOSH courses (highly desirable but not essential)
- Experience of developing health and safety training courses (highly desirable but not essential)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Trainer will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.