£40k - 44k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Training Manager based in Lutterworth.
The position will be working within the Health and Safety Department but will be a unique role in the team as it will have a focus upon organising and delivering training to both internal and external stakeholders. The role will be based out of Lutterworth but may require additional travel to client sites across the UK.
This is a great opportunity to work with a prestigious company who even during this difficult time have been very profitable and are investing heavily into the HSE Department.
Health and Safety Training Manager – Lutterworth - £44,000 + Car Allowance
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of delivering Health and Safety courses at Level 3 or above
- Formal training qualifications
The key duties include:
- Deliver training courses in HSE (level 3 and above)
- Working with the senior managers across the business to identify training needs and then organising these training requirements
- Running training courses across the business
- To assist in the development of training courses for customers and clients when required
- Working alongside the HSEQ Team to identify opportunities to increase and improve the standard of training
What makes this a great opportunity?
- There is a great opportunity for personal and professional within the company
- The company regularly invest into the latest technology to aid the HSEQ Department to be as effective as possible
- You will be working within a larger team, where everyone is supportive of one another
- The company are extremely profitable across the UK, and are one of the largest companies within their industry
A salary between £40,000 and £44,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.