£45k - 50k per year + package
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Tutor - Education / Training / Teaching / Consultancy / £50,000 + excellent package.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Tutor to join a prestigious organisation in Central London. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As one of two specialist Health and Safety Tutors you will be a significant part of an organisation who provides training to a range of different organisations both within the UK and outside should you be keen to make travel part of your role. You will have all the tools at your disposal to carry out excellence and will be pushed to breach the boundaries of how you educate those in need.
As the Health and Safety Tutor your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a range of Health and Safety Courses as required.
- To take ownership and make recommendation as of when needed to ensure training materials remain accurate.
- Develop ne courses and ways of carrying out training to make sure innovation is always part of the way you progress your methods.
- To continue your CPD through a variety of memberships and qualifications.
The ideal Health and Safety Tutor will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety (NVQ level 5 / NCRQ Level 6 Diploma)
- IOSH Membership (CMIOSH Highly desirable)
- Health and Safety Management experience
- Experience of delivering health and safety training courses (will consider individuals with significant training / teaching experience that can be upskilled within the role.
- Experience of delivering IOSH and/or NEBOSH courses (highly desirable but not essential)
- Experience of developing health and safety training courses (highly desirable but not essential)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Tutor will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.