£35k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
** Health and Wellbeing Consultant (WELL AP, Fitwell or RESET) – Sustainability in Real Estate – up to £50,000 + Package – Remote / Home working **
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by an international consultancy specialising in health, wellbeing, environment and sustainability services to their clients in the Real Estate sector.
The company are continuing to grow despite the impact that COVID-19 has had on the global economy, and we have supported them by hiring 3 senior appointments in the last 12 months – all of which have since been promoted. Therefore, it is an extremely exciting time to join the organisation.
You will play a key role in the Health and Wellbeing Services team, influencing service offerings and managing client relationships – particularly in relation to clients’ WELL or Fitwell accreditations.
The appointed Health and Wellbeing Consultant will be responsible for:
- Support engagement with clients and other external parties (e.g. heads of sustainability, asset managers, property and facilities management teams)
- Manage and deliver client certification programmes for Fitwel, WELL and RESET
- Monitoring and analysis of H&W data and work with the wider team to develop best-in-class integrated ESG reporting frameworks
- Support coordination of building-level H&W improvement programmes
- Support industry engagement (e.g. attending conferences etc).
- Support team management, including Junior Consultants
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Consultant will possess:
- A H&W qualification in either Fitwel, WELL or RESET
- Experience of managing H&W certification projects
- Technical knowledge of one key H&W factor, such as air quality, material toxicity
- Understanding of UK environmental legislation
If this role could be of interest to you, please click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org