£42k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Wellbeing Management Support – 42k + extensive package - Based Near Preston
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic newly created Health and Wellbeing Management Support position working with a highly successful, expanding and market leading business who operate within the Utilities and Energy sectors.
Reporting directly into the Group Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager, the Health and Wellbeing Management Support will work closely with the Central HSEQ team to proactively manage and communicate all Health and Wellbeing matters across all areas of operations.
The business hold excellent core values and offer exciting opportunities for personal progression, development and training. The newly created role will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work collaboratively with a number of work streams and business units nationally.
The position operating out of an office based near Preston and multiple sites/offices nationally as required will be responsible for:
- Assist with the management of Health and Wellbeing matters across the business.
- Developing documentation to support Health and Wellbeing initiatives and communication.
- Support and assist with tender processes.
- Ensuring the delivery of initiatives and providing support and advice.
- Assist with the development of Health and Wellbeing training courses and events.
- Attending meetings as required.
The successful Health and Wellbeing Management Support will hold:
- Previous experience in managing and developing initiatives
- Excellent use of Publishing tools and Microsoft office
- Experience producing, reviewing and communicating detailed reports and presentations.
- Ability to self-manage projects
- Full UK Driver’s License
Beneficiaries of the Health and Wellbeing Management Support role include:
- NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Wellbeing
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate
In return the successful Health and Wellbeing Management Support will be entitled to up to £42k + Company Car or Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 25 Days plus Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on email@example.com