£45k per year + Up to £4,500 bonus
01252 759 162
27 days ago
Health, Safety & Asset Compliance Auditor – Property and Housing – £45,000 + Flexible Working & Bonus
Principal People are working with an established Housing Association to find a safety professional to lead its internal audit programme supported by the Chief Risk Officer and working closely with the Head of Safety. The role will have the autonomy to manage their own workload and diary with home working available as the company are passionate about wellbeing and a positive work-life balance.
The focus of this role is to work with the senior leadership team to ensure the organisation manages its risk profile appropriately, while identifying and implementing new programmes to ensure positive growth and control of Health, Safety and Landlord compliance following landmark changes in industry legislation following the Grenfell Tower tragedy. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in their own style, allowing them to make the role their own.
The Successful Health, Safety & Asset Compliance Auditor will:
- Influence at all levels of the organisation, with a focus on senior management and board level
- Reviewing the current internal audit programme and create a robust procedure to ensure landlord compliance is maintained to the highest standard.
- Lease with Internal safety teams, compliance business partners and other departmental leads
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to digest, analyse and act on complex information to develop strategy.
- Experience of previously managing risk/safety across a property portfolio (not necessarily residential).
- Lead Auditor qualification in either ISO9001, 14001 or 45001
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent and accompanying IOSH Membership (GradIOSH as a minimum)
The successful Health, Safety & Asset Compliance Auditor will receive a starting basic salary of up to £45,000, 27 days annual leave, buy and sell leave, up to 10% job performance bonus an impressive company pension scheme, flexible working and interest free travel loan to name a few benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com