£36k - 41k per year + + Package
almost 2 years ago
Health, Safety and CDM Advisor - 41K plus package – Home based with National Travel
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety professional who holds knowledge and expertise within CDM to enhance this further and join a growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civil Engineering industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, the Health, Safety and CDM Advisor will be responsible for provider Principal Designer advice and work closely with contractors to ensure they comply with CDM regulations as well as attend regular meetings with the Compliance and HSEQ team.
The successful Health, Safety and CDM Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
A home based position, with travel to the Milton Keynes office and travel across the UK as required, the appointed Health, Safety and CDM Advisor will be responsible for:
- Provide support to planning and delivery teams
- Ensuring the organisation and all contractors comply with CDM regulations
- Ensuring consistent application and pre-qualification of contract requirements
- Planning, managing and monitoring health and safety in the pre-construction phase
- Undertake audits
- Assist with internal health and safety procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Specialism and thorough understanding of CDM
- Candidates will have experience working in Construction, Civil Engineering, Telecommunications or Utilities
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Our client is open to Health and Safety professionals who hold an understanding and work experience of CDM.
In return the salary is £35 - £41k + Car Allowance (£4.8k) + Bonus up to 15% + travel expenses + 4% match pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment