40-45k + 23 days annual leave + expenses paid + package
7 months ago
Health, Safety and Compliance Manager – Office based (Chippenham) – Up to £45,000 + 23 days Annual leave + Package
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and Compliance, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Compliance Manager in partnership with a rapidly growing business within the Property Management industry. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, at a truly exciting time for the company.
The business has grown by over 100% in the past 2 years, exceeding their profit goals year on year within that time frame. An organisation on the way up, the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will join a forward thinking and friendly environment where the work ethic and drive to succeed is second to none.
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Compliance policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Compliance culture
- Ensuring all Documents are up to date including method statements, risk assessments and right to work
- Onboarding of new contractors
The ideal Health, Safety and Compliance Manager will have experience in Property related industries in a senior capacity within Health and Safety and Compliance, however we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive Salary paying up to £45,000
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Business expenses paid
If this is of interest to you, please contact Taylor on 01252 913 504 or apply to email@example.com