£30k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
27 days ago
** Health, Safety and Compliance Manager (excellent development opportunity for a first time manager) – Up to £38,000 – Leading Service Provider – Essex/South East **
Principal People are delighted to be partenered with a successful property service provider to recruit a motivated Health, Safety and Compliance Manager. This is a great opportunity for a proactive and highly oganised safety professional to progress into a management role and lead on all safety matters for the business
With nearly 40 years of industry experience, this company provides various installation and maintenance services to various local authorities and housing associations across London and the South East. This role will be based in the main Chigwell office with occasional site visits around London and the home counties.
This person will hold responibility for all Health and Safety within the company, develop and deliver the buiness safety procedures and ensure staff operate to these process. You will also manage the business' various industry accreditations.
The appointed Health Safety and Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Promote a positive safety culture within the business
- Conduct safety inspections and reports on all company operations
- Ensure the company maintain their industry accreditations and provide updates on potential improvements
- Carry out accident investigations and near-miss incidents when required
- Identify areas where further training is required
- Stay up to date with any changes in safety legislation relevant to the business
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Commitment to high levels of customer service and business conduct
- High level of staff retention with three members of the senior management team having been with the business for over 15 years having started as apprentices.
- Significant growth over the past 12 months and over 120 members of staff
- A transparent and flexible approach to work, with longstanding customer and supplier relationships
- Loyalty and appreciation of employees with training provided to help you progress your career
The ideal Health Safety and Compliance Manager will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar Health and Safety role
- Experience in the property or facilities management sectors is ideal but not essential
- Full UK Driving License
This is an unmissable opportunity for a committed individual who is looking to step into a management role with a supportive and positive company. In return the salary is paying up to £38,000 plus package.
To ensure you don’t miss out click apply now or send your CV directly to email@example.com