£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety and Compliance Officer - £35,000 - £40,000 plus package - Putney London
We are working with a Public Sector organisation to search for a Health, Safety and Compliance Officer that will help to create an innovative and collaborative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & building safety professionals.
The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans. This role is a newly created role where you have the chance to make the role your own. You will be exposed to a diverse range of risks across a number different departments within the organisation.
The successful Health, Safety and Compliance Officer will be offered a salary of £35,000-£40,000 plus a competitive package.
Health, Safety and Compliance Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Legislation within the organisation.
- Ensuring that compliance systems are continuously updated and that data is held in an accurate, effective and secure manner.
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business to provide assurance on all aspects of health and safety compliance.
- Assisting in providing advice and training with regards to risk assessments, accident investigations and range of health and safety issues
The ideal Health, Safety and Compliance Officer will have:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety
- Understanding of Health and Safety across a diverse range of areas
- Experience within any form of Public Sector
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 01252 954 969.