£200 - 250 per day
over 2 years ago
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor – Public Sector - 1 month rolling contract - £200 to £250 daily rate - ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation to support the organisation in ensuring their safety compliance is kept.
As the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Investigating accidents where applicable
- Promoting the health and safety culture throughout the organisation
- Attending any health and safety meetings where health and safety input is required
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have experience working in health and safety within a public sector organisation
- Be able to communicate on all levels
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will be offered a daily rate of up to £250 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.