£40k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor - 40k-50k plus extensive package based near Kegworth, Derby
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting and significant, Health, Safety and Environment Advisor position to join a highly reputable multidiscipline organisation who are recognised globally as a leader within their specialist fields. This office based role will allow the successful candidate to have a huge influence in developing and leading new initiatives across the business.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to assist and implement new standards for the organisation in the way they shape and lead Health and Safety within the business. An autonomous position the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will provide advice and guidance on various areas of the business.
This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing and reviewing policies and procedures, undertake regular audits and DSE Assessments.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor:
- DSE Assessments
- Reviewing the organisations Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures.
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all HSEQ matters
- Support and create initiatives
- Conduct audits
- Ensure compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards
- Conduct and review risk assessments and method statements
- Monitor and support the training matrix.
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will:
- Possess experience within Facilities Management, Consultancy, Manufacturing, Renewables or other Corporate backgrounds
- Be happy to travel as required
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have experience with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the salary is £40-£50k + 14% pension scheme + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays + travel expense + discretionary bonus + private healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.