£37k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
23 days ago
Health, Safety and Environment Audit Manager – Peterborough - £37,000 - £45,000 + attractive benefits package – Hybrid position with Flexible working hours available
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a highly successful national organisation based in Peterborough with some travel across the UK. This role will be responsible for development and delivery of the annual Safety Management System whilst also supporting and providing advice on a range of health, safety, and wellbeing activities across the business.
Why work for this company?
- A great deal of scope for this individual to make a real difference within the role
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in HSE and Occupational Health
- Being part of a fully invested and growing team with excellent buy-in to Health and Safety from the business and Site Leader
- The business is highly successful within their field, and are always investing heavily into the Health and Safety department
- A company who supports working from home and flexible working hours to suit your schedule
The Key Duties include:
- Initiating and developing audits as required leading on the Internal Program as a member of the Safety Team
- Review ISO 45001, 9001 and 14001 management systems and ensuring the Integrated Management Systems meets the requirements
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes, working closely with regional managers and operational managers to coach and influence them in health, safety, and environment
- Ensuring regional and operational managers are adhering to ISO 45001, 9001 and 14001 management systems standards and ensuring site keeps accreditations
- Lead on external audits health and safety, environmental and quality management systems, providing written reports to the Head of Safety and track identified non-compliances to conclusion and analyze findings and ensure continuous improvement
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- 3 + years of experience in a Health and Safety Auditing focussed role
- Experience working with ISO HSEQ management systems ideally ISO 45001
- Ideally experience working across multiple sites although not essential.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk