Royal Tunbridge Wells
£30k - 35k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Principal People are pleased to be working with a successful family run business looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Professional to work with them across 3 vibrant sites.
The business is seeking a talented individual who will drive their health and safety culture to the next level. Whilst they have an excellent track record and robust systems already in place, there is significant scope for the successful candidate to provide further step-change to the organisation and to achieve a more pro-active approach embedding a significantly better health and safety culture within the business.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Gap analysis of the systems and processes already in place and devise improvement plans where needed
- Working with the workforce to embed a better culture within the business and encourage pro-active behaviours
- Identifying the need for and providing advice regarding, adequate training programmes as appropriate
- Maintaining and improving upon the systems already in place; these include ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of working with staff to improve a health and safety culture.
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Ideally some experience working with management systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role which can offer a fresh challenge and the ability to re-shape the health and safety within the business. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.