£55k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health, Safety and Environment Manager – 55-60K + £7,500k Car Allowance / Company Car + Expensed Fuel / Fuel Card + Bonus Scheme + Pension Scheme + 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, (Based and covering sites across the south east)
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a market leader within construction. With multiple sites across the south east, you will be home based covering offices in Essex, Kent and North East London, this is a fantastic opportunity to lead regional safety function across a growing company and managing a team of 6 HSE Advisors.
This company regularly works on a range of projects relating to the Construction industry and are looking for a HSE Manager that will have autonomy and be a valued employee. We are looking for an engaging, collaborative, and autonomous HSE professional who holds passion and enthusiasm for Health & Safety and experience within the Construction Industry.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety, Environmental Manager include:
- Staying up to date with legislation
- Evaluating the current HSE policies and procedure, reviewing areas of improvement.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders, providing understanding of HSE performance
- Implementing HSE initiatives
- Accident investigations
- Reviewing SHE KPI data
- Managing and leading a team of 6 SHE Advisors.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- A NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- A Full UK Driver’s License
- Experience within Construction (High rise, RC Frame or House building is desirable)
- Experience of managing at least one H&S Advisor
- Experience and/or is comfortable presenting to senior level management
Health, Safety and Environment Manager – Up To 55-60K + £7,500k Car Allowance / Company Car + Expensed Fuel / Fuel Card + Bonus Scheme + Pension Scheme, Healthcare + 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
We will be creating a shortlist to the client over the next week.