£30k - 35k per year
7 months ago
HSE Officer – Brand new role – in Ely
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for an HSE Officer in partnership with an exceptional Global Food Manufacturing organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, offering the opportunity to put your own stamp on the role.
Why work for this company?
- This individual will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the culture change
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy to be able to make your own mark on the role
- Brand new contract, a great opportunity to make improvements
- Great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop within their role
- Working on large contracts secured with well-known businesses
- Basics of HSE are on the site, this is not a role where the person will need to start from scratch
- Being visual on the shop floor and have a hands-on approach to health and safety
- Deliver behavioural safety initiatives
- Reviewing of risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Coaching and guiding the operational team in safety and what they need to do and enabling them to get it done
- Maintaining the ISO 14001 environmental management system
The ideal HSE Officer will have experience in Food Manufacturing, although not essential. Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate and have proven experience of coaching and influencing operational managers.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Contributory pension
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk