£33.7k - 35.5k per year
over 1 year ago
Health, Safety & Environment Officer – £33,700 - £35,500 – London
Social Housing Recruitment are seeking a Health and Safety professional to be part of a high performing, diverse and leading housing provider in London. With multiple sites across London, this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Safety, Health and Environment within a fantastic organisation that hold strong company values at the heart of what they do.
This company provides Social Housing at different levels of affordability for people living in London and the surrounding areas and are looking for a Health, Safety & Environment Officer that will hold autonomy and be a trusted member of the SHE team.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety and Environmental Officer include:
- Conducting site inspections and audits to uphold legislation requirements
- Producing and delivering toolbox talks to employees ensuring they are adhering to all aspects of SHE
- Liaising regularly with site teams and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with expectations and relevant legislation
- Ensuring that all Incidents are appropriately investigated
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Officer will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction
- An understanding of maintenance, repair and construction activities
- A knowledge of CDM and asbestos
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Safety, Health & Environment Officer will receive
£33,700 to £35,500 plus pension Scheme, expenses, 28 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays and much more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 02037622793 or email me on email@example.com