£42k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health, Safety and Environment Standards Specialist – £42,000 - £45,000 + Flexible working
We are working with one of the largest Social housing providers in the South, who have a innovative and strong safety team.
Providing over 60,000 affordable homes across Berkshire, Hampshire, Devon and Wiltshire. This organisation believes in making a real difference to people’s lives, through quality homes and dedicated care and support services, The association truly works with its residents, customers, and partners to make sure services are of a high quality and deliver value for money.
They have an exciting new role as a Health, Safety and Environment Standards Specialist, this role will work within a team working to help improve environmental performance and policies across the association.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be playing a role in helping the association reduce activities that are impacting the environment and build more sustainable homes. This association is a pioneer of building safety shaping the industry and learning from the findings of fellow early adopters. The organisation offer flexible working arrangements, support for CPD and a friendly collaborative working environment.
As the successful Health, Safety and Environment Standards Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and improving the internal management system with the support of the Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures and identifying data trends
- Leading on developing new and existing policies, procedures, and documentation to help improve on environmental performance and process.
The Ideal Health, Safety and Environment Standards Specialist will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum level qualification and ideally membership to IOSH or similar
- Experience managing health and safety management systems, ISO45001 or prior OHSAS 18001 experience would be an advantage
- Experience auditing, reviewing, and implementing new policies & procedures in line with emerging legislation, best practice and making safety functional
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environment Standards Specialist be offered a starting salary of up to £42,000 plus a competitive package including flexible working & home working, impressive company pension scheme, a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 25 Days leave rising to 30 with service + bank holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.