£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – Southwest - £35K - £40K
Principal People are thrilled to offer a distinctive opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with a desirable employer who are passionate about professional development.
This highly reputable multidiscipline organisation who operate within M&E, Facilities Management, Industrial and Manufacturing environments can offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to progress your career with a variety of qualifications, courses, and memberships, including the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. As a result, this is truly a unique opportunity for an individual that is enthusiastic about health and safety and has a genuine desire to develop their career.
This hybrid position will work from home, visit multiple sites across the South West and occasional travel to an office based in Bristol.
Please note our client is open to various industry backgrounds and experience.
- Perform site inspections, site visits and internal audits where necessary
- Provide monthly reports to the Head of HSEQ on the progress of established goals and intentions
- Deliver high quality accident investigation reports
- Drive a positive Health and Safety culture and positively increase the environmental awareness within the wider team.
The Ideal Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate as a minimum, (or equivalent)
- Please not our client is open to various industry backgrounds and experience
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £35K - £40K Salary, dependent on experience
- A Hybrid Company Car
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A 4% matched contributory pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- 37.5 hour working week
If this is of interest to you, please contact Michael McPhilemy on email@example.com using REF26964