£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
18 days ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – London - £56k plus package – Construction
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with autonomy working for one of London’s leading Construction organisations working on multiple large scale projects?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety professional in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business. This business is looking for a predominantly site based Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor that will have the autonomy to make the role their own and be a trusted member of an experienced team, whilst communicating with all levels of the organisation. With an emphasis being placed on training and development, the business is an advocate for the successful candidate to expand their knowledge and qualifications.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits
- Delivering Toolbox talks
- Attending site and office meetings
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Writing and reviewing RAMS
- Carrying out Accident Investigations
- Delivering Training and conducting workshops
- Support behavioural safety initiatives
The successful Health and Safety Environmental Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience across Construction, Major projects, RC Frames or similar.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £50K-£56K
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays – rising with service up to 31 days
- All Travel expenses
- Double contribution pension scheme (up to 6% employee and 12% employer)
- Additional benefits
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.