£48k - 58k per year
01252 759 162
15 days ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - £58k plus package – Social Housing/Construction
Principal People are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, in partnership with an award-winning provider of Social Housing, due to their continued organic growth. This business is looking for a predominantly site based Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor that will have the autonomy to make the role their own and be a trusted member of an experienced team, whilst communicating with all levels of the organisation. With an emphasis on training and development, the business is an advocate for the successful candidate to expand their knowledge and qualifications.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing, people-based business, with great opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
This operational and autonomous position would be involved in multiple construction projects which are currently located in Milton Keynes, Warwick and Cambridgeshire.
The Successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits
- Delivering Toolbox talks
- Attending site and office meetings
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Writing and reviewing RAMS
- Carrying out Accident Investigations
- Delivering Training and conducting workshops
- Support behavioural safety initiatives
The Ideal Health and Safety Environmental Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Experience within New build developments.
- Timber Frame experience is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of Fire safety is desirable
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £48-£58k
- ECU of £1,000
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays – rising with service up to 31 days
- All Travel expenses
- Double contribution pension scheme (up to 6% employee and 12% employer)
- Additional benefits
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.