£30k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor) – £30,000 to £40,000 – London
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a leading and well-respected international law firm to recruit for a Health, Safety Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor) to be based in their luxurious London offices which occupies nearly 1,000 members of staff.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 2-3 years safety experience to join an internationally leading corporate business, overseeing the HSE of the employees and facilities of the company.
The successful Health, Safety Environment Advisor will have a positive outlook, strong communication skills and a collaborative approach to safety.
Why this is a great opportunity
- You will be representing a well-respected and international corporate company, which could add huge value to your future career prospects
- You will gain an insight in to how one of the most successful law firms in the UK operates behind closed doors, playing a key part in keeping the employees and facilities of the company safe
- You will be part of a company that celebrates equality, ethics and diversity and having awards to prove it
The appointed Health, Safety Environment Advisor will be responsible for
- Overseeing day-to-day health, safety and environment responsibilities within the company’s offices
- Update, maintain and contribute to the company’s safety management system
- Updating the business on any relevant changes in legislation (whether H&S or environmentally)
- Engaging and communicating with people in all different departments daily
The ideal candidate will possess
- NEBOSH General Certificate as minimum
- Technical Member of IOSH (TechIOSH) would be desirable
- Environmental experience / knowledge / interest would be desirable
- Studying towards NEBOSH Diploma or higher qualification would be desirable
In return the salary is £30,000 to £40,000 plus package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.