£35k - 65k per year
over 1 year ago
A Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor is required to join a large developer covering a multiple sites in London. They are looking to take on a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor with experience in large scale construction projects. This is looking to pay the successful candidate a salary range of £35k-65k dependant upon experience, plus a great package of £5.5k travel allowance, Bonus, Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and experience within a fantastic business.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor your responsibilities will include:
· Advising Site Teams
· Site Audits
· Site Inspections
· Helping and Advising Principal Designers
· Making sure the project is compliant
· Advising on CDM
· Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
To be considered for the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor position you must:
· Hold a NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
· Have worked in Construction, ideally within New Build on developments valuing £50m+
· Have experience of CDM requirements
· Ideally have and understanding and exposure to environmental legislation
· Be an engaging, proactive individual capable of liaising at all levels.
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be offered a salary between £35,000 - £65,000 dependant on experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!