£41k - 45k per year + Extensive Package
about 2 years ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – £45k plus extensive package covering sites across East Midlands
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor position to join a highly reputable Infrastructure and Construction organisation covering prestigious Infrastructure projects across East Midlands and East Anglia. This nationally recognised market leading company have been involved with a number of ground-breaking projects and contracts across the UK, while this operational position will allow the successful candidate to have a huge influence across major contracts on a multi-site basis.
Reporting directly into the Head of Health, Safety and Environment director, the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be organised, manage their diary autonomously and hold excellent communication skills. This opportunity is an excellent platform for a Health and Safety professional to enhance their career further and represent a renowned industry leader who are ever increasing their project portfolio across all forms of Infrastructure and Construction.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
- Providing advice and guidance to all operational teams across the business on all HSE matters, acting as the point of escalation
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio, to ensure that safe working practices are conducted and at a later stage, that updated policies and procedures are adopted
- Conduct site inspections and site audits
- Carry out investigations on all incidents.
- Contribute and assist with business unit strategies and initiatives
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will hold:
- Experience within the Civil Engineering, Construction or Utilities industries
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return the successful Environment and Sustainability Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of £41,000 - £45,000
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private pension scheme
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity which is an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org