£30k - 40k per year
11 months ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor in partnership with an exceptional award-winning construction business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company. This is to cover remits within the South, primarily to the West side of London and South UK and will pay a salary of £30-40k + Car Allowance + Pension + Bonus + 26 days annual leave.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director, the ideal Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety, however we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step and holds a tenacious approach to development.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments,
- Training, toolbox talks and inductions
- Investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Assisting with environmental duties when required
Essential requirements include:
- Experience within an onsite construction environment
- Residential build construction or RC frames is desirable but not essential
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (Would consider NEBOSH General certified)
- Passionate to develop a Health and Safety career
- Any environmental experience is desirable
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Hold a driving a full UK driving licence
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!