11 months ago
Principal People are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to work within a Manufacturing company based near Woolwich, London.
This role will be based on the site and will provide a great opportunity to inspire and engage with the site team in order to introduce and maintain Health and Safety practises.
You will be the main point of contact for all Health, Safety and Environmental enquiries on the site which will offer you a healthy challenge within the role. This role will be focused on engaging the site team so the ideal candidate will have experience within a health and safety position and have strong communication skills.
Health, Safety, Environmental Advisor – Manufacturing – Greenwich, London
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a health and safety position previously
- Experience within the Manufacturing industry is preferred but not essential
The key duties include:
- Working with the site GM and Regional Health and Safety Manager to drive for the best possible results
- Advising and supporting line managers by implementing the latest health and safety legislation
- Having a hands-on approach to implement policies and procedures
- Ensuring the Health & Safety culture is consistent throughout the site
- Liaising with external bodies when required such as the HSE
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org