£35k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Safety Health and Environmental Advisor in partnership with a well-established and award-winning construction business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing organisation, with a great opportunity to develop your career. This opportunity is to pay a salary of £35-45k + Car or Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + 26 days annual leave
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established, forward thinking organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. Reporting to the Division HSE Manager you will assist the project teams in terms of Health and Safety and have the opportunity to progress your health and safety career through exposure to the variation of projects the business undertakes.
The successful Safety Health and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site inspections and audits
- Accident Investigations
- Solution finding
- Contractor safety management
The successful Safety Health and Environmental Advisor will be:
- Qualified to a NEBOSH Certificate level
- Experienced in working in the Construction industry (New Build / Refurbishment is desirable)
- A flexible individual who is happy to travel and work a multisite role
- An engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If this is of interest to you, please follow the link to apply!