£45k - 50k per year + package
2 months ago
HSE Manager – Waterloo – up to £50,000 plus benefits
Principal People are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager in partnership with a well-established trade association. To be based out of the Head Office with occasional travel to client sites and flexibility to work from home. This role offers the ability to work autonomously taking ownership of the strategic elements of safety and implementing new initiatives across the organisation reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a business which offers work life balance and a 35-hour working week
- An organisation that takes pride if offering continuing professional development
- Working for a forward-thinking organisation where you will have full autonomy over health and safety
- Working for an established business with an impeccable reputation
Key duties include:
- To develop and implement health and safety strategies and associated policies
- Keeping up with industry statistics and best practice on legislation
- Maintaining the health and safety management system
- Offering advice and guidance regarding health and safety
- Working with the organisations clients to proactively reduce incidences of accidents
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have 5-10 years’ experience within a dedicated HSE role
- Ideally the candidates will be from a Construction, Facilities Management, Manufacturing or Services background.
- Enjoy working in an office-based environment and have a keen interest in health and safety legislation.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Shakira on 01252 759162 or send an email to email@example.com