£40k - 45k per year + package
5 days ago
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor - £40k to £45k + package – Manufacturing – Goole, Yorkshire.
Principal People are currently working with a prestigious Manufacturing organisation based near Goole, Yorkshire.
The successful individual will work closely with all levels within the business implementing world class safety initiatives and driving forward an excellent safety culture on site.
Reporting to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will work alongside two other Health, Safety and Environmental professionals playing a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single-site basis.
The key responsibilities of the successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will be:
- Working closely with the site management team to implement new initiatives across HSE
- Monitor activity across site to ensure consistent application of standards
- Delivering health and safety training to on site staff
- Conduct on site audits in accordance with the HSE management system
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- NEBSOH General Certificate or eqivelent as a minimum (NEBOSH Diploma is desirable however not essentail)
- Hold an IOSH membership
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- HSE experience within ideally within an operational role
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £40 to £45k + package.
We have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 01252759162.