£30k - 35k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – 35K plus package – Utilities and Civil Engineering
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join an established and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who hold an excellent reputation in their specialist field. An organisation who place great emphasis on personal development, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of HSE, the HSE Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and provide support and advice to operational teams.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be organised, have excellent communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites predominantly across Yorkshire, County Durham, Northumberland and further areas as required, the appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will have flexibility to work from home and be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Complete site audits and site inspections
- Attend client and contractor meetings as required
- Assist with the implementation of the wellbeing strategy
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working within Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £30-£35k + company car + fuel card + 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + Healthcare scheme + further benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment