£40k - 50k per year + Car Allowance + Package
01252 759 162
12 months ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – Home Based – covering London - £40-50K + £6,500 Car Allowance + Train Travel + Bonus + Private Pension 28 Days AL, Private Healthcare.
I am currently recruiting for one of the UK’s largest construction developers to be a SHE Advisor for there London projects. This role would require you to manage 3 to 4 large construction projects across the capital. These projects include large regeneration projects with a mix of Commercial, Residential and Retail.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively promote a strong safety culture
- Ensuring safety on site
- The implementation of SHE policies and procedures
- Support the measuring and monitoring performance of SHE
- Assist the performance management of subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have following experience
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- 2 Years + Experience within large Construction (High Rise, RC Frames Regeneration, Redevelopment and Major projects)
- Reviewing Risk assessments, Method statements review, safe systems of work
- Auditing Sub contractors
- Tower Cranes, Temporary works and Excavations
In return the successful candidate will receive a market leading package including Salary: £40,000 – £50,000, Car Allowance Value: £6,500, Pension scheme: Employee 4% employer 6%, Bonus: 7.5%, Annual Leave: 28 days + BH (plus buy up to 5 days), Private Healthcare, Share Scheme, Cycle Scheme, Support with professional membership, etc.
To Apply please send me your CV with the reference. 26420GW email@example.com