£38k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Business Partner – Home Based - £38 - £45K + 10% Bonus, Car or Car allowance £6,900, 9% Pension
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, role for a HSE Business Partner to join a market leading energy and Distribution organisation who are part of a FTSE 100 group. Your role will be home based with regular trave to sites across the south east and east Anglia.
The successful Health, Safety, and Environmental Business Partner will report directly to the Head of HSE. Taking responsibility for your region’s safety with over 30 – 40 depots in your region.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Implement and manage the HSE and Wellbeing strategy
- Ensure best practices and engagement within your region
- Collaboration with company leaders at all levels to ensure the organisation, delivers a safe environment
- Monitor, oversee and develop HSE KPIS and metrics for your region
- Coach and train colleagues in behavioural based safety and
- Accident investigation where required
- Project Management Lead, create or implement a strategy within your area of expertise
The successful Health, Safety, and Environmental Business Partner will hold:
- Experience within the Logistics, Distribution, Transport, Energy, Oil & Gas, DNO, Water, utilities.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Environmental qualification is desirable
- Project Management experience / Led, created, or implemented a strategy within an area of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stake holder management experience
- Full UK Driving licence
With the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further apply by send your CV to email@example.com using the reference 25939GW